A handful of the best casinos in Mississippi are on the Vicksburg Riverfront for a lively night out on the town. You’ll find excellent gaming tables, slots, dining options, and live entertainment all year long. As a visitor to Vicksburg, you’ll quickly see that you can spend your days exploring local museums, historic mansions, and architecture and your evenings dining, dancing, and pressing your luck!
You’ll find four of the best casinos in Mississippi here: Ameristar Casino Vicksburg, Bally’s Vicksburg, Riverwalk Casino, and Waterview Casino. These fun establishments are located in downtown Vicksburg, nestled along the Mississippi River with beautiful views. And while all these casinos offer hotel rooms, we suggest choosing a unique lodging accommodation set back in a quiet, historic neighborhood.
Oak Hall is one of the most elegant Vicksburg MS Bed and Breakfasts for your next getaway! With only six intimate guest rooms, you’ll experience an unparalleled and personalized level of hospitality, beautifully designed indoor and outdoor spaces, and, coming this summer, a pristine outdoor pool, perfect for cooling off on a hot day. Your guest room will be a welcome and quiet reprieve after exploring the best casinos in Mississippi on the Vicksburg Riverfront. Book your lodging today!
Visit the Best Casinos in Mississippi
As you start planning your next weekend getaway or extended trip to Vicksburg, whether exploring a handful of the best casinos in Mississippi or the Vicksburg National Military Park, there are so many great things to do here in our charming small town on the Mississippi River.
Here are four of the best casinos in Mississippi located on the Vicksburg waterfront:
- Ameristar Casino Vicksburg: The largest casino in Vicksburg, the Ameristar Casino resides in a historic 70,000 square-foot riverboat, converted to hold more than 1,500 slot machines, 36 exciting table games, and a 10-table poker room, where they host several tournaments. It’s also home to the Bottleneck Blues Bar, which has a great atmosphere and a packed entertainment calendar with talented blues, rock, and country musicians.
- Bally’s Vicksburg: As one of the best casinos in Mississippi, this establishment boasts sweeping views of the river and is self-proclaimed “country rustic with a dash of style.” Which you’ll definitely find at Southern Bites, the on-site casual comfort food restaurant. After a hearty meal, explore the 35,000 square feet of slots, table games, and video poker.
- Riverwalk Casino: Fifteen table games and over 600 slot machines await at the Riverwalk Casino Hotel. Enjoy the thrill of placing your bets or winning big with your favorite team with sports betting. Smiley’s is the on-site eatery for burgers, tacos, and pasta dishes.
- Waterview Casino: With over 30,000 square feet of gaming space, the Waterview Casino & Hotel offers a variety of slots, video poker machines, and table games for you to choose from. In addition to blackjack and craps, the casino also features King stud poker and sports betting. The Sandbar Grill is newly renovated with a full bar and is known for its hearty ribeye dinner.
More Great Bars in Vicksburg for a Drink:
- 10 South Rooftop Bar & Grill: If you’re in the mood for a delicious steak dinner with breathtaking views, you should visit the rooftop bar and grill on the 10th floor of the First National Building. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual, perfect for enjoying a whiskey ribeye, blackened catfish, and their signature cocktails.
- Key City Brewery: While you’ll find plenty of adult beverages at the best casinos in Mississippi, Key City is a favorite stop for locals and visitors alike for fresh craft brews and creative dining options.
- Beechwood Restaurant & Lounge: The bar area at this local Vicksburg restaurant offers the perfect atmosphere for a lovely date night on the town.
- Cocktails 101: Boasting the most extensive wine and spirits collection in Vicksburg, this historic building is a chic backdrop to enjoy flavorful housemade dips, flatbreads, and more.
The Best Vicksburg MS Bed and Breakfast for Romantic Getaways
There’s nothing quite like a night on the town with dinner, dancing, and drinks at the best casinos in Mississippi! When in Vicksburg, you’ll have four fantastic options just along the Mississippi Riverfront and only a five-minute drive or Uber ride from our Vicksburg MS Bed and Breakfast. While you’ll find lodging accommodations at these casinos, why not pick a romantic space, set back from the action, as your homebase?
Choose one of our six uniquely appointed guest rooms, each with high-end furnishings, big comfortable beds, seating areas, and en suite bathrooms. These spacious rooms will be a memorable part of your getaway with beautiful architecture—there’s nothing cookie-cutter about staying at our Vicksburg MS Bed and Breakfast! As an added perk, our Innkeeper is always on hand to answer questions, offer personalized recommendations, and make reservations.
Each morning of your stay, you’ll wake refreshed to hot coffee and a stocked “Butler’s Pantry” with light morning fare. (A full breakfast is available in advance by request.) Enjoy your morning on one of the porches as the neighborhood comes to life. Then, you’ll be in the ideal location to head out and explore all the best things to do in Vicksburg! We can’t wait to host you; book your room at our Vicksburg MS bed and breakfast today!