WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal Information is any information about you as an individual. The personal information that we process includes:
• Basic Information – such as name, age, gender, passport information and publicly available photograph;
• Contact Information – such as your home address, zip/postal code, email address and phone number;
• Financial Information – such as your credit card details, itemized spending and transaction history;
• Health Information – where disclosed and relevant to the provision of services;
• Preferences – such as special requests, service issues and other preferences for your stay;
• Technical Information – such as information about the device you use to interact with us (including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version, IP address, and mobile network information, as applicable;
• Correspondence – when you contact us, such as to send a message or make a request, any correspondence may be kept and added to your personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• We collect personal information when you wish to use certain features of the Site.
• To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us,
• To provide superior customer service to you;
• To assist in making your reservation and providing the services you request at our property;
• To process transaction through our website (including taking payment for purchase you may make through the Site) and to assist in any inquires about your transaction;
• For billing purposes in relation to your stay with us;
• To fulfill your requests for certain information and services offered through by the property or through the Site, and address any other inquiries, correspondence, concerns, or complaints you have raised;
• To confirm prior transactions and reconcile statements or invoices;
• To contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us;
• To send you press releases, newsletters, quarterly updates, or other general information about OakHall BnB;
• To advise you of promotions or to inform you of offers or other information that may be of interest to you (if, where required, you separately provide your consent to this contact);
• To respond to any feedback you submit;
• To analyze customer trends and insights; and
• To operate our business, including for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, statistical and research purposes and troubleshooter to help us improve our services.
ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information on the following basis:
• To comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
• To enter into agreements with you, and to perform our agreement to provide services to you when you stay with us;
• For legitimate business purposes – using your personal information helps us to operate and improve our business and minimize any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. It also allows us to make your communications with you more relevant and personalized to you, and to make your experience with us more efficient and effective;
• Because you have given your consent – at times we may ask for your consent to allow us to use your personal information for one or more purposes;
• For the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or proceedings.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including comment cards and email communications sent to and from us.
Otherwise, we collect information when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, such as:
• When you create a profile or sign in to access an existing profile on the Site;
• When you make a purchase through the Site;
• When you make a reservation online or by contacting us directly; and
• During your stay with us, including information provided at check in.
We also receive information about you from other sources, such as our business partners and publicly available sources. We combine that information with the information that you have provided to us.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s help menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you give the Doubletree Suites Houston Galleria Personal Information, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. The Doubletree Suites Houston Galleria uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving sensitive visitor data via the Site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, the Oak Hall BnB cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems, and to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE PROVIDED TO THIRD PARTIES?
We allow you to opt out of receiving email from us, even after giving us your consent to receive certain types of email communications. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving them by emailing us email@example.com. We use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate so that we can improve the Site and for business and administrative purposes. We may use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
Our website may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as web hosts) or that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
Except as otherwise stated above, we will not publish or provide your e-mail address or other Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
Accessing your personal information
We understand that you may like to know what personal information we hold about you. We are happy to assist with your request. To protect your personal information, however, we require that you provide your identity at the time your request is made.
You may also be entitled to:
• Request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information;
• Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
• Opt out from processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
• Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where we are processing your personal information based on your consent);
If you have provided us with Personal Information and would like to change, correct, delete, or request access to your Personal Information or update or cancel your registration, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Right to Non-Discrimination
The CCPA prohibits a business from treating a consumer differently because the consumer exercised a right conferred on him/her by the CCPA. We welcome you to exercise your rights under the CCPA, and we will not discriminate against you for doing so.
Oak Hall BnB
2430 Drummond Street
Vicksburg, MS 39180
Reservation & House Policies
To receive our Best Available Rate at any time of year, we recommend booking directly with us via our website or phone. While oftentimes we require 2-night minimum stays during the “peak season” of May-September, or during local special events, and major holidays, we’ll occasionally make exceptions. Call us, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your travel schedule!
Whole House Rentals, as well as Corporate/Business Travel rates and discounts, are available. Please call us at (214) 724-8639 to discuss arrangements and reserve your stay.
A NEW NORMAL: COVID-19
We are taking many precautions to maintain good health among our guests, as well as our own family. We’ve adopted best practices for cleaning, greeting, and serving you during your stay.
In addition, we simply request that if you are feeling ill or have a fever, you cancel your getaway and stay home! We are happy to re-schedule for a later date or offer a full credit voucher (with no expiration date).
• 1-night stay – Full deposit taken at time of booking including Room + Taxes + Upgrades (if purchased)
• 2 or more nights – 50% deposit taken at time of booking including Room + Taxes + Upgrades (if purchased)
• Whole House Rental – 50% non-refundable deposit taken at time of booking including Whole House Rate + Taxes
Every reservation we receive is important and special to us. We take great care in preparing for your arrival – from room preparation, to planning meals, to helping you plan excursions. We sincerely appreciate each reservation we receive! It means we’ve committed to blocking your room and having your room ready and available upon your arrival.
While we understand that life isn’t always predictable and that plans change, we do request that you contact us no less than 7 (seven) days prior to your check-in date to let us know of your changes. At that time, your deposit will be refunded, less a $20 cancellation fee.
Any reservation updates and/or cancellations received less than 7 (seven) days prior to your check-in date will result in the loss of your deposit.
Reservations for three or more rooms and whole-house bookings have a 30-day cancellation policy, and a 50% non-refundable deposit taken at the time you make your reservation.
ARRIVAL & CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in – We look forward to your arrival anytime after 3 PM on your check-in day. We will email you with check-in instructions before your arrival day.
Check-out – 11 AM on the date of departure. Late check-outs might be available from time to time, just ask us and we’ll try and accommodate your request.
The Oak Hall BnB main building, carriage house, porches, and balconies are smoke-free. Guests may use the private parking lot or back yard as the designated smoking area.
We adore children and happily welcome well-behaved kiddos aged 7 (seven) and older! Children under the age of 7 (seven) are welcome in the event of a whole-house rental. Please contact us directly for additional information.
We also adore (most) animals; however, to ensure the comfort of all our guests, we are unable to accommodate guests’ pets. We will happily work with you to make arrangements for your pet at a local boarding facility.
Visit Vicksburg in Style
Stay with us!
Enjoy the comforts of home, with the amenities of a boutique hotel. We pride ourselves on quality and hope you’ll make Oak Hall your home away from home